Thursday, September 10, 2009

PMA!

positive mental attitude.

iv been on a physical and emotional roller coaster in the past 2 months. overall things have been good. i have been racing well being stoked about being fit and healthy and making crazy plans and dreaming big! but on the flip side when things slow down or theres not much racing to keep me distracted or things dont work out the way i expect or im tired from all the workouts..., sometimes i come down hard and find myself in a negative place. unable to get motivation to even get up, let alone get on the bike or do workouts when im already depressed and exhausted physically and mentally.

i have some great people in my life and i dont know what i would do with out them. one of those people is my coach, brian abers. he knows how to get me motivated. motivated to get the most of of bike racing and of life in general. and makes me want to have fun every step of the way. nationals is a couple of weeks away now. im stoked. i dont have time for negativity or bullshit. iv got that PMA. iv got that attitude.

2 comments: